Australia's most iconic Latin festival has been created to include all categories of art, culture & entertainment from Latin America.
Friday, April 30th to Sunday, May 2nd
It's been a crazy year for all of us, but here we are stronger and prouder of ourselves than ever.
Now it's time to be confident and get back to what we know best...
One weekend of our Latin therapy will put you in the right mood.
We are aware of how important it is to be able to have fun in a safe environment. All measurements will be in place to have a memorable festival.
Here we go!
Casablanca Events with the support of City of Melbourne presents:
VIDA - Melbourne Latin Festival 2021 - FREE EVENT
One of the most anticipated events in the Melbourne calendar is ready to boom!
Are you up for an authentic Paella while drinking a Margarita while dancing Latin rhythms under the sky?
*** WHERE ***
Tom's Block – Kings Domain
On St Kilda Rd across from the National Gallery of Victoria. (Ref. Tom's Block)
*** DATES ***
Friday 30th of April - 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Saturday 1st of May - 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Sunday 2nd of May - 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
It's time to celebrate together!
Authentic Cuisine, Music, Performances, Art, Latin Beer Gardens and much more...
A whole weekend full of flavours, aromas and great experiences.
*** ENTERTAINMENT ***
* FOUR multicultural hubs with the finest selection of local artist and Latin bands.
* Salsa Championship - Freestyle Salsa tournament.
* Local Celebrity Latin Cooking Shows
* More than 30 DJs performing throughout the entire event.
* Outdoor dance classes.
*** EXOTIC CUISINE ***
* More than 20 vendors providing a wide range of street foods predominantly focused on Latin cuisines from Peru, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil, just to name a few.
*** KIDS AND FAMILY HUB ***
A specialised area for families!
*Maraca making workshop using recycling materials.
*Poetry, Puppeteers, Magic shows.
* Exotic kids dancing and more.
• Handcrafts and Art Exhibits:
Local manufacturers and importers displaying a selection of Latin American art and handcrafted products.
Melbourne Latin Festival 2021
Share the Love… don't keep it to yourself See you all there!
A COVID SAFE EVENT PLAN
WILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT:
* Limits of patrons per square meter.
* Attendance registration.
* Marked areas for groups.
1. Don't drink and drive.
2. We recommend you arrive by using either public transport, on foot or by bicycle.
3. Remember to bring your sunscreen and a hat as we are expecting a hot day.
4. We will have a hydration station at the festival, so please remember to stay hydrated.
5. There are plenty of open areas. So bring a rug to sit down and relax!
6. Remember to dispose of your waste appropriately in the bins provided.
We are encouraging an environmentally friendly event!
*** GETTING THERE ***
Only 400m from Federation Square
Trams: 1, 3, 3a, 5, 6, 8, 16, 64, 67, 72.
TO BE RELEASED IN DECEMBER.